My Garrys Mod Toy Bonnie Avatar!


My custom Toy Bonnie avatar for Garry's Mod.
I got into Five Nights At Freddie's after watching people play the first 4 games back in 2014/15 but didn't play any of the OFFICIAL games. I got back into it when Ultimate Custom Night came around and then became so intrigued with the ever-growing back story after getting suggested videos from the game theorists, then watching SFM videos and then deciding to jump in and play a few fan games.

Still to this day I have never properly played the official series but I have played a Shockwave flash remake of FNAF 2 and managed to reach night 3 without a jumpscare. I do consider that I am lucky or the game was bugged. The only reason I never continued is either because I think i was too scared to handle another night 😅. Up until now I have never recorded myself playing a fnaf style game.
I do adore the animatronic characters though, enough to when I started to get into Garry's Mod, I made my main avatar a recoloured Toy Bonnie, named after myself of course 🙂. The crimson red colour is a throwback to my Sonic the Hedgehog OC, which was really just a Sonic colour swap (red body, blue shoes). 

Comments